Deterministic Dungeon Deterministic Dungeon

this game is brilliant fun. if you made a mobile version i would gladly pay 5 bucks for it.

PestoForce responds:

Awesome! I plan to take it to mobile eventually, but in a more expanded fleshed-out way. I hope you'll buy it when it makes the leap!

Cat Astro Phi Cat Astro Phi

I don't ever comment on games but...

This is seriously the best flash game i've ever played in my life. It's so well balanced, is there an android / iphone version? i want to buy this.

Crack Sim Date Crack Sim Date

Awesome first game

nicely done- takes me back to the choose your own adventure books. it should've been called LSD Sim Date though lol. i'm now tempted to make something like this.

Boxing Clever Multiplayer Boxing Clever Multiplayer

Boxing Fan

As a fan of boxing games, this to me of course is not a boxing game. It has about as much strategy as rock paper scissors and in fact, if it was actually a rock paper scissors game it would've been a decent one. Boxing games should involve an element of reflex and speed, and the strategy should involve taking advantage of holes. It's 2010, I think turn-based boxing games are behind us.

I don't mean to be a dick, but I think if you're a team in a company- step it up cuz I've seen better boxing games made by one person and he's still broke.

Online Sexy Blackjack Online Sexy Blackjack

just one thing

Great game, especially like the fact that when you win you really "win". My only thing is it'd be nice if the winning view was from the other angle ;)

Short Rear Loop Short Rear Loop

Nice art/animation

Pretty good art and animation- a great bonus would be a climax after a number of clicks, and some audio thrown in would make it complete =D version 2?